Memory Training # Improve Memory # Flop Game # Test Memory
and write down the sequence of numbers on the card within 10 seconds
Memory Training Test Introduction:
Curious about your age?
Press the start button to generate nine cards, each with numbers 1 to 9. Memorize the numbers on the cards within ten seconds and then click the cards in the order of the numbers within ten seconds. Get them all right to pass!
Completing the task proves your memory is not bad, but based on the seconds, here are the conclusions:
- Over 10 seconds: Okay, not bad, at least you passed!
- 8 to 10 seconds: Congratulations, your memory is good!
- 7 to 8 seconds: Quite sharp and intense!
- 5 to 6 seconds: Wow! What did I just see!!!
- 3 to 4 seconds: Memory master...
- Within 2 seconds: Is that even possible? If successful, please screenshot and show the owner
What is Short-Term Memory
Short-term memory is a form of memory characterized by its ability to retain information over a short period of time, but with a very brief duration. For more detailed information, refer to: Short-Term Memory